Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Best Husband EVER!

So, I had a feeling that he was up to something. My hubby, I mean. I was going to be away for a few days at camp, and our 5 year anniversary is right around the corner. So, I thought that he might try to do something to surprise me when I got home. I never thought that he would do THIS though.

I pulled into the driveway on Sunday to a brand new, raised flowerbed in the front of the house. I have been wanting this done for a few years now, but it just always seems like we run out of time in the Spring and don't get it finished. This year, he suckered his brother and a few friends into helping him, and he built me my wall! (Thanks Matt, Calz, and Chip!) I can't WAIT to put a slew of beautiful plants and flowers in it! :) I'm so happy!



Sorry the pics are a little weird, I took them tonight! hehe!

No comments: