Thursday, April 30, 2009

Charlie McFatty

I can't believe I forgot to post a photo of this guy in my earlier post.

Please allow me to introduce you to Charlie McFatty. At least, that's what we named this guy. He is an adorable chocolate lab who came waddling over to us when we had turned around and stopped after making a wrong turn. He went from girl to girl, bike to bike, saying hello.

When we started to ride away, lil' Charlie McFatty decided to come along. This guy ran alongside our bikes for about 2 miles (I'm still worried about him not getting back home!). there were times when he reached speeds of about 22 or 23 mph. He was having the time of his life...jowels bouncing, tongue lagging, perfectly content dog-like face.

Thanks for joining us, Charlie McFatty...I hope that your country dog instincts got you back home ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg- you rock my face off.
I'm so happy I found your blog (thanks Sara B!)

SO glad y'all had a blast in VA.

Hope to see you soon.

Holly

aka: http://hollytri.blogspot.com/