Wednesday, May 06, 2009

5 days

It has now been raining, drizzly, or otherwise cruddy for 5 days. 5 days! And it's not expected to let up for another 3! Come ON!! I don't live in Seattle, people! Could we get some sunshine up in here?

Seriously, I am tired of heading out to ride my bike in the rain, or sitting inside on a trainer to avoid the rain. I'm in dire need of some major climbing workouts, which are not particularly easy to do on a trainer in my bike room. Ugh!

So, I am making a plea to Apollo, Helios, Garuda, Freyr, Inti, Lugh, and (of course) Re and Sol, to get the sun out there shining SOON!!!!

PLEASE???

3 comments:

Karyn and Eric said...

Wah! Try living in Seattle!

Karyn and Eric said...

Poor baby! Try living in Seattle...LOL.

Choppah said...

heehee...I KNEW that you were going to respond to this one! Do you know...it's STILL raining! I mean, I know I'm a big whiner, but come ON!