I just got my new training calendar from G, and it looks great. I'm looking forward to February being my month to put the hammer down and start getting ready for Battenkill. I've never done this one, so to start the year with a REALLY tough Cat 1/2 race is going to be interesting. Still, Alaina and Jen are (I think) in with me and Chicken is doing the Cat 3 race, so we'll at least have one another! :)
So, despite the cold weather, Alaina and I are heading down to Baltimore tonight. We're going to spend the night at Wendy's and then have a nice team ride in the am. I'm looking forward to hanging with the girls again and certainly looking forward to braving the chilly temps with them in the morning. Gonna pack up all my warmy gear for tomorrow though. Watch out Baltimore, the wool weenie is coming down!
No comments:
Post a Comment