I've been playing around with my photo program on my Mac to see what I can do with some pics that I have taken over the past couple of years. I'm still old fashioned - I'd rather be using film than digital. BUT - I've been having some fun with these images none the less. Now, the trick is that I need to get Aperture 2 for my Mac so that I can REALLY get some work done!
A shot in Smithville, NJ. I was at a friend's wedding and looked to my left during the ceremony. I liked the light that was playing off of the hostas, so I shot this.
The garden at the Barnes Foundation in Lower Merion, PA. The Barnes has since begun its move to the Ben Franklin Parkway. I'm VERY glad I had the chance to visit there while it was still in its original location.
Of the bunch, this is the only one that I did not manipulate in any way. This is just a shot that I really liked. May try to play around with it later.

The Topkapi Palace in Istanbul.
No comments:
Post a Comment