This weekend should be fun-filled. The Wasabi Warriors are making their first team debut on Saturday and Sunday with several of our girls heading up to the Cherry Blossom Crit in Newark on Saturday and 6 of us competing in the Philadelphia Naval Yard Crit on Sunday.
The field for Naval Yard is stacked and FUN!! 19 women in the 1/2/3 race including Sara Fader (formerly Caravella), Kacey Manderfield, Cass King and Maria Collazo, and Sara Clafferty and a few of her ABRT teammates. I'm really excited to race (even if my legs still feel a bit lacking in "snap") and, more importantly, I'm super stoked to be seeing my racing friends that I haven't seen in real life (Facebook doesn't count) for a few months!
After the race on Sunday, I will be heading over to Still Waters to hang my photos for the exhibition. The opening is next Sunday from 2-6, so I'm nervous and excited all at once. I hope that the show is a success. Or, at the very least, that people compliment my work, even if they don't buy it!
Best of luck to my teammates and friends that are headed up to Battenkill this weekend. Kacy and Leah, kick some B'Kill BUTT!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment