Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I got my lunch packed up...My shoes tied tight....

For those of you unfamiliar - those are the opening words to the song Adam Sandler sings in Billy Madison...it continues....

I got my lunch packed up...My shoes tied tight....I hope I don't get in a fight...back to school...back to school...back to school.

Not that I'm worried about getting into a fight with anyone this weekend - but I am all packed up and ready to go to Virginny! I am a little paranoid at the moment - my car is parked at school (safely, I hope) - as it is full of stuff for camp, including Falco. Part of me thinks I should bring him in to my office - but I think it would be a royal pain since he's tucked away within a cocoon of bags, food, coolers, and other crap that I have to drag down there with me! ARGH!

Anyway...only 5 hours until we are officially on the road! OOOOh, I just can't wait! :)

No comments: