Well, here it is...April Fool's Day is over, and I attempted a whopping ZERO gags, goofs, or other types of spoofs on reality. I just couldn't get creative enough today with all of my other obligations for the day and the week.
I did catch some good ones from other folks, however. The great minds at GMail never fail to impress on April 1st - today they announced their new feature in which you can set an email so that it appears to have arrived earlier than it actually has. In other words, if I know that my deadline is 6pm, but I didn't get my work done until 7:30, I can pre-date my email to arrive in your inbox at 5:30pm! Hilarious - and the best part were the testimonials! HA! Very clever!
Of course, there were other good ones on Velonews about creating your very own super cycling fetus by mixing genetic properties of your favorite cycling heroes, and news of Astana being banned from yet another set of races. Again - very funny stuff, guys!
I, however, was feeling less than motivated to come up with a good trick. Oh, well...I guess I'll have to think of a good one for next year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment