I went to Greentree last week. Had a great week out there before getting pummeled by the rain. The problem is...it has actually become EASY for me to stay in the field over there. I need to get out on the Drives on Tuesday night, because I know that it is a faster ride. Unfortunately, I also know that it is a more dangerous ride and that once you get dropped on it, you are DONE. The nice thing about Greentree is that you can always get back into it if you are having a bad night. Still...I guess the Drives is something I am going to have to do. Alas....
I'm really looking forward to the Tour de Millersburg (mid-August). Especially now that we are organizing our host housing. It looks like we might be lucky enough to get to stay with an Amish family while we are there. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get to do this...it would be so awesome. At the moment, there are 5 Sturdies headed out for this race - me, Jody, Sands, Sara, and Judi. Should be great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment