Wednesday, January 06, 2010

More Photos

Here are a few more images that I've worked on over the last day or so. My friend Simon suggested that I download a trial of both Photoshop and Aperture 2 to see what I think of each. I think it's a great idea, but I should probably hold off on that until the summer or I will spend all of my time taking photos and playing with them instead of doing the work I should be doing! hehe! Good thing I spent a few hours doing dissertation work today to make up for the 30 minutes I spent goofing around with photos! :)

Just remember...all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Courtyard at the church in Mani, Mexico
Bicycle
Single Speed way of Life

Johnson's Farm - Fall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are really great!
:)

Choppah said...

Thanks, Sal! I'm hoping to get back into this and try to do an art show over the summer or next fall! :) I think Sara might do it with me!