Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Today marks our 9th Anniversary.

I try not to mention my partner in crime too much.  He doesn't really like it, and I've always found public mooshiness to be a bit corny.  But, it's our anniversary.  So, once a year, I feel that it's fitting to tell the world that I'm a pretty lucky gal.

Thank you, Mr. Anonymous-Poster, for putting up with all of my loony-ness.

I know that I am far from perfect.

I'm forgetful.  I make Porkchop-Piles.  I am easily distracted.  I am always trying to make you eat leafy green food.  I cook from the Evil Cookbook.  I like to shop at Wegman's.  I blame you for our house-full of cats (when I must admit that a few of them are my doing). I ride my bike too much.  I buy you underwear for Christmas.  I am always cold when you are hot.  I like to open the curtains.  I'm always making you get on planes.  I sometimes trick you into getting on little tiny planes.

I know that this list could continue on for days... but, there's one thing that I am perfect at...

Being Mrs. Anonymous-Poster.

Nothing has felt more natural and normal to me than being married to you.  You being in my life has given me everything that I always dreamed of having... a sweet and warm home, a wonderfully fulfilling job, friends that are true and honest, and a spouse that is my ideal match.

Thank you for sharing your life with me.  Thank you for making my life better.

Happy Anniversary, Booger.


1 comment:

Beezkwee said...

This made me giggle a lot. :) Hehe. Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples in the whole wide world. Love you both.