Third times a charm - or so I've realized today. Liz and I hit the Wall three times today before heading out to the Main Line to climb a few more moderate rollers. I was surprised that, while it was a tough climb that I'm not sure I'd want to do 5 or 6 (or 10) times in a race, I actually felt better going up it on #3 than on #1! I guess what I am saying is (and even I can't believe it) - I liked climbing the Wall! Huh - go figure.
Of course, the Red Wings hit the Wall last night, too. Only their wall was Game 3 in Pittsburgh...which they lost. Boo hiss. But, despite a horrific first period where I thought they played like rubbish - they came back and the game ended with a score of 3 to 2.
Now, they just have to climb the wall and kick some Penguin booty in the next game!
No comments:
Post a Comment