Someone asked me the other day about the hockey playoffs. I was asked why I wasn't rooting for the "Home Team" - aka the Flyers. My response was, "They aren't MY home team!" I'm a Detroit Girl, a Motown Girl, a Hockeytown Girl! When I cheer - there's only one team to cheer for...the Red Wings!
I'm very excited that Verses has been playing the playoff games, so I actually get to watch the guys kick Dallas' butt all over the ice. It's been a great playoff season so far...can't wait to see what happens for the rest of this round and into the finals!
One more to go, boys!
1 comment:
On some level, you know darn well that you're also happy that your boy Malts is still a Red Wing after all these years.
But if Kirk McLean were a Flyer, it might make it easier on you.
I forgot how much fun it is having you around during April and May my friend. I miss you.
CDB
Post a Comment