Friday, May 09, 2008

Sponsorship LOVE!

Now...I'm no pro. People don't look me up and offer me swag. Don't get me wrong...if anyone out there is looking to sponsor a nice solid Cat 3 rider with potential...let me know...I'll give you some names of girls I know! :) hee hee. Anywho...while I'm not raking in the biggest sponsorship deals in cycling, I am excited to be sponsored by a fantastic bike shop and bike company! So, to show my thanks to Keswick Cycle and Specialized Bikes, I am happy to be a part of the upcoming "Diva Weekend!"

Here are the details...I hope that some of you (boys, too) will try to stop by and say hello. But, to all of you Divas out there...come on by, test ride a bike or two, enjoy some yummy goodies and some great company with the racers of Sturdy Girl and the staff of Keswick and Specialized.

Diva Night
Friday, May 30th
Time: 7:00-9:00
Where: Keswick Cycle - Glenside shop
Diva Demo Day
Saturday, May 31st
Time: 9a-4p
Where: Manayunk Movie Theater parking lot
See you there!

No comments: