I am definitely doing the first part of the question, "Working Hard or Hardly Working?"
I have been running ragged at work and at home this week in preparation for next week's inagural classes. Things are pretty good at this point, although I am sure that I am going to be thoroughly overwhelmed this semester. All I need to do is to make sure that I don't lose sight of me, my life, my hubby, or my health and I will be fine. I know, I know...so selfish. Oh, well...we have to be selfish sometimes. Especially when it's clear that one false move could send my brain over the deep end!
For now, I am trying to enjoy the quiet nights of summer. The end of the season of swing for me. My time to do what I want, when I want, without a job or school to tell me when to clock in and clock out. I'm astonished at how quickly August disappeared. The leaves are already threatening to change colors, the nights are blessedly cool (even cold at times), and the sun sinks below the horizon earlier and earlier every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment