Tonight was GREAT! Greentree was fantastic this evening! It was VERY fast and very safe. There were not a lot of guys out this evening, so that kept things a little quieter than last time. We averaged between 25 and 26, with quite a bit of time hovering around 28-30!
I had to bow out once right at the start, as we kicked off the first 10 minutes at an average of 26.7! OUCH! But, I got back in there and stayed in the pack until the end. I didn't stay in for the final sprint...even as safe as it was, I didn't want to take the chance of anything happening.
Bob and Ed both said that tonight was a particularly tough night and that the boys were really revving it up out there, so I'm really happy with how well Sally and I did! I may just hit the road there again next week.
I guess I can rip up that will now...
P.S. I'd like to recommend to anyone who likes Belgian White Ales (like Hoegaarden or Blue Moon) to give Victory Brewing Company's Whirlwind Witbier a shot. It's a Philadelphia-area bsed Micro-brewery and this one is particularly Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment