Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekend Racing

I am pretty excited to be racing in pink this weekend. It seems like it's been a LOOOONG time since I pulled on the pink for a race. In fact, it has been a long time. The last time I raced in my Sturdy Girl kit was the last weekend in MAY!?!?! Crazy. It will be really nice to don the pink again.

Saturday's race is the Grandview Grand Prix. It started out looking a bit lame, with just Cassie King and me registered for the race. I thought...well, at least it will be fun to finally race with Cassie. Now, we actually have a nice field of racers including a track specialist from Vanderkitten and a Lip Smackers rider. In essence, it has matured into a tough, fast field that will make for a really fun race on Saturday! I'm looking forward to it.

Sunday is the Liberty Crit. This race is an open, so I will actually get to race with a whole slew of pink jerseys, which is awesome. Can't wait, can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Karyn and Eric said...

I agree. Last weekend someone with a blow dart thingy decided to use some cyclists as target pratice. Nuts.