Monday, August 03, 2009

Willie Wonka Strikes Philly!

Sara and Holly and I decided to head out for a little jaunt over the hills this morning. In part, we were hunting for Josh's new "Summer Cottage" in Gladwyne. I think we found a few options for him.

How about this one, Josh...just a small cottage with room for a few cars?
Or this little number. Welcome to Gladwyne people, where my whole house is smaller than their gatehouse!!
The best part of the ride, however, was coming back into the city and realizing that we had been attacked...by Willie Wonka!!!! Somehow, he had turned the Schuylkill into a Chocolate River! Yummy!

I don't know about you, but I think that the Chocolate River looks awfully delicious...not to mention the chocolate fish.
hehe, get it? chocolate fish?! heehee!!!

2 comments:

JB said...

This is a good start. I need interior photos. I thought I made that clear this morning!

Choppah said...

Sorry - next time I will just knock on the door and head in! :) I'm sure that no one will mind me snooping (I mean checking)!