Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Basso Admits...
Wow...just read the VeloNews online and found this article. Looks like Ivan Basso is a big old cheater-butt! I wonder who else will step up and admit the truth. We know Jan Ullrich won't...but he has already conveniently retired so he managed to keep his name partially clean. I wonder what this means for Floyd and his defense? He wasn't involved in this Puerto stuff, but someone like Basso admitting to doping certainly changes the atmosphere for Floyd's case. I'm sure that the UCI figures, "Hey, if we got one of them to admit it, the rest (including Landis) will simply follow suit." I guess we'll just wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment