This weekend, we have a race at Union Grove. I've been asked to be a major work dog for the day. Alison and I have been given the job of leading the race (we're supposed to sit at the front of the pack and drive the peloton throughout the race) in order to protect Naomi and Sally, who will hopefully make a great finish if all goes to plan. I'm nervous about this, but ready to put my butt on the line to see what I can do! I'm ready and willing to bonk out if necessary! :) My legs have been feeling less than perky, so I have to make great strides this week to eat a lot of protein and carbs and get them back into form.
School is now officially over for the semester! Yippee! I'm quite excited to be done and looking forward to getting a new crop of Summer I students in a little under two weeks. I like teaching in the summer. It allows for being a little more relaxed and goes by quickly.
Finally, Chuck and I finally built our vegetable garden in the back yard! :) So far, the plethora of bunny grabbits who live in our vicinity have steered clear of my veg, but we may have to call Anti-Pesto if they get all munchy-like! :) Here she is:

No comments:
Post a Comment