Friday, November 11, 2005

11/11/2005

Chuck and I went back to Chow's for dinner tonight, since he didn't get to go on Girls' Night Out. He won't eat sushi, but likes General Tso's Chicken, so that's what he had. I normally wouldn't do sushi twice in one week, but I just had a craving to go back. It's nice to have a place close by that has decent sushi!

We actually went out to the mall tonight too! Not one of the big ones around here, but the rinky-dink mall nearby. I did pick up a neat shirt to wear to the upcoming Thanksgiving Reunion Bar Night. My 10 year high school reunion is this summer. We even have a blog for our class, which has been entertaining so far. This is all a bit of a strange concept, as I really don't feel as if it has been that long. Anyway, since Karyn and I are both going home to Michigan for the holiday, we decided to arrange a pre-reunion bar night. While Chuck and I were out shopping, I found the perfect shirt, so I bought it! That's about as exciting as the night got!

Tomorrow, we're heading into Collingswood again for Second Saturday. This is a take off of First Friday, which is a monthly event in Philadelphia. All of the galleries in the "Olde City" section of Philly open up for the night, serve wine and snacks, and people walk around listening to live music and looking at art. Collingswood has now started Second Saturday, although it's an all day event. We're going to go check it out...maybe pick up some goodies!

No comments: