Monday, November 07, 2005

Exciting News!!

I just found out some rather exciting news (and yes, I know that getting excited about this probably makes me a Dork!)! I created an online art history course last year. It was supposed to run in the Fall 2005, but due to several problems and missed deadlines, it was dropped from the catalog after 3 people registered for it. However, I just checked the numbers, and it will be running, with 17 students so far, in the Spring! :) I am very excited about this. It took forever to build and was really a challenge...I hope it works out and the students enjoy it! Hooray! As a side note...this also means that I only have to teach 3 classes on campus next semester! ;) It also means that I have a bit more tweaking to do on the online course before January! :)

No comments: