Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sushi Nite Re-Cap

Our dinner out at Chow's in Collingswood was fantastic. First of all, great company. Thanks to the Jeanne and Heather for making it such a pleasant evening out! Secondly, GREAT food! We split about 5 different rolls, and they were all delicious! Chow's is a very small place and has a wonderfully personal touch. Only one waitress and one gentleman making all of the sushi (attached next door is a typical Chinese fare shopfront). You could tell that this place was a local favorite, as the waitress recognized most of the people who came in. She even asked us if we had ever been in. We said no, but that we had every intention of returning. I'm already planning to take the family over when they're in for the holidays.

I got home just in time to watch Lost. Good episode...and without spoiling anything for those who taped or TiVo-d it, I knew who was going to bite the bullet (so to speak) halfway through the episode. Honestly, I was hoping that they would have done more with that character...oh well. Next week's backstory on the group from the tail of the plane should be interesting!

For those people who have never watched Lost...it's not too late! Rent or buy Season 1 and catch up...it's worth it!

I also went on a nice long run yesterday...almost 6 miles. That's the longest run I have done since I screwed up my knee two years ago. I'm thinking that I might try and up the mileage over the next couple of months and see how it goes. I really felt at the end like I could have kept going...always a good sign! The weather out here is just starting to cool off, so I'll have to dig out the "cold weather" gear so that I can stay warm without having to run on a treadmill all winter - ugh!

1 comment:

Choppah said...

You are a crazy man, DAD! But, I will pay at Chow's and you can pay at CIAO's!!! Can't wait to see you and Mom, Aaron, Liz, and Emma very soon!!!