Well...Turkey Day is passed and Chuck and I have returned home from our trip. Right back into the swing of things, we're both back in school today after a few hours respite at home! It was such a WONDERFUL trip home! We got the chance to spend a lot of time with Aaron, Liz, and Emma, which was fantastic. Not to mention Mom and Dad. We ate LOTS of food...I'm going to be running off the pounds for weeks!! :) But, it was all worth it.
Mom managed to get Chuck out of bed at 5:30am on Friday to go shopping...this is twice now that she has done this! Truly an amazing feat, and evidence of how much Chuck likes his mother-in-law! We did catch some good deals and spent a bit of cash-ola. Not too much, but enough to get started on the Christmas holiday shopping! The rest of mine will be done online! :)
Saturday night was bar night. Chuck and I met up with Karyn and Eric to hit the Box Bar in Plymouth for a little high school reunion!! It was really wonderful to see Walter, Barks, Ryan, Becky, Amy, and Dave and meet everyone's spouses. Wow...I cannot believe that it has been 10 years since we were all together in school. We had a few drinks and a lot of laughs that night. It was really fun. I'll try to post a photo of the gang when I get a chance.
Molly stopped by on Sunday morning for brunch before we had to get to the airport. That was also a really nice visit. I'm very glad that she was able to make it out to the house, even if she almost didn't make it back home! We had to jump start her car before she could leave! :)
All in all, it was a fantastic trip home. Now we can start getting ready for Mom, Dad, Julie, and Scott to come out here in about 3 weeks for Christmas! :) Hooray! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment