Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ultrasound

Liz and I will be visiting the doctor tomorrow to find out the sex of our new bambino. It's exciting and I feel a little anxious. I think Emma is starting to figure out that something is different. She will pat Liz's tummy and say "baby". I don't know how she figures these things out but it sure is cute. Also, Emma has a new phrase - "Hey, Baby". I'm proud to say that I taught it to her although I can't take the credit (she tends to pick it up on the first try). She tried it out in public the other day. Shouting very authoritatively at one of the staff at the nursing home ..."HEY BABY!!" Everyone laughed hysterically as the young lady was taken off guard and blushed immediately.

I have to say that parenthood is the most amazing experience of my life.

1 comment:

Choppah said...

It's soooo great to have you join the blog, Aaron and Liz!!! Thanks so much for posting! Hooray. We are very excited to find out about the new baby and can't wait to see you guys next week! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner! We'll be in town on Tuesday night and hope to see you as soon as we can! Love-Sar