This is a message to all the athletes.
Aaron is crazy! Aaron is nuts!
I have started training for the Chicago marathon. Apparently I have a horrible memory of what I felt like after my first marathon.
So, I will invite you all to join me in pain, agony and overwhelming accomplishment this spring in downtown Chicago and if any of you are stupid enough to run with me start training and keep me posted on your progress.
3 comments:
You're going to do what?!?! Great for you! I wish I could try it again, but I'm afraid that my poor knees have decided that I am not built for things like that! When is it?
This is good, however, because now you can run with me next week when I am in town!! :)
Ok...Firstly, the marathon is on October 22nd for anyone who may be crazy enough to join us...yes, I said us. You're on, Cowboy! I'm in. I figure I have plenty of time to train the way I didn't for my last attempt. Plus, I can't die having only run 18 miles of a marathon and never finishing one! BRING ON THE PAIN!!!!
Post a Comment