Thursday, July 12, 2007

B-E-A-UTIFUL morning!

After nearly a week of 90+ degrees and 80+% humidity, it was an absolute blessing to feel a cool summer breeze blowing through the windows of the house! It is a GORGEOUS morning! I take back all the bad things I said yesterday about living in Philly in the summer! You can't blame me, though, I was putting together furniture from IKEA in a house that was 88 degrees! And when a Rieder starts sweating...she starts SWEATING! :) This morning, I sat on the back porch, read the paper, drank my coffee. Great start to the day. I hope that the rest of it goes so well!

I'm looking forward to another team workout tonight. It will only be a partial team workout, as we are doing our individual intervals tonight. But, at least we'll all be together out there!

I have to stop by the bike shop...it is Thursday, after all, and my designated bike shop day. My rear brake cable is a little hinky and needs to be looked at. Other than that...it looks like a good day to do some flower planting in the front yard and cleaning in the house to prepare for the coming of the 'Rents!

No comments: