Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Photos from Brownstown Race

I was essentially up at dawn...but it was a BEAUTIFUL dawn. I suppose it was a good omen...unlike the old saying!

Luly was lucky enough to be assigned Bib #1 for the race. I had lucky number 7, although they took it from me at the end of the race. But, hey...they gave me money and a trophy for it, so I guess it was a good trade!
Naomi was kind enough to show us the proper way to apply sunscreen! It's all about protecting your skin!


Sturdy Girl Cycling is clearly known 'round the world! here are our smallest fans. L to R: Luly, Naomi, Erica (not a Sturdy, but she took 1st in the race), Marianna, Anne, and ME!

We had lunch at Joe's Famous Wings n' wieners!! It was actually really good. The yellow sign on the building shows George with his "chicks!"

No comments: