Thursday, July 05, 2007

No Veg Yet!

Well...Happy Belated 4th of July, all. I had a great BBQ last night with my single piece of chicken! I must say, sitting home alone is an interesting way to spend the 4th. I did, however see the Cooper River fireworks from my back porch, so at least I got to join in the fun! :)

I have so many veggies growing in my garden right now that if they were all ripe, I would become a rabbit myself! About 5 developing spaghetti squashes, dozens and dozens of tomatoes, several dozen peppers, and my beets will be ready to pull in a few more weeks.

I haven't seen hide or tail of the bunnies in the backyard...although I do have some photos of them from before. Look at how cute this little bun-bun is. I hope that they are all safe and munching on someone else's veg...because they don't seem to be in mine anymore! :)


We did a great 60 mile ride yesterday out to Paoli and back. It was a nice ride, lots of great hills to climb. And, as usual, great company with my Sturdy Girls! :) An excellent day, all in all!

No comments: