Luly and I went out for a ride this BEAUTIFUL morning. It has been a blessing out here the last couple of days. GORGEOUS weather, beautiful riding conditions, and the Tour on TV...can it get any better.
We finished up by heading back through Manayunk and despite the fact that my legs felt like lead weights after my Vo2 Max workout last night, I made the brilliant decision to try the Wall! HAHAHHAHAHAH! Great idea! I made it 3/4 of the way up and was resolved to not drop into my granny gear, so I just putzed out on the side of the road. A guy sitting on his porch says, "Well, you almost made it." Yep...the Manayunk W-almost-made-it. I wasn't too disappointed, but I think I may head there one day next week to do some hill repeats. Got to get ready for the 1/2 mile climb at Fulton and the 6 miler at Toona! :) Where better than the wall?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment