So, he and I are headed out on the Sturdy Girl Club ride for a little test run. I'll be sure to post a follow up when we're all finished. Ain't he handsome?! :)Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Bike Demo!
OK...so I have come to the conclusion that I am in the market for a new machine! I have been skulking about the bike shop, looking at all of the tempting morsels on the racks. The weekend of the Philly Pro Race, I rode a Specialized Tarmac that was incredible, and I'm just now starting to think about what I really want to put my money into. I had to take Athena to the bike shop for a little look-see at a creaking sound coming from her headset, and the wonderful boys at Keswick said that it would be ok for me to borrow a bike for the night! :) So, I happily scanned the room and decided to ride the bike that I have been drooling over for some time now...the Cervelo R3.
So, he and I are headed out on the Sturdy Girl Club ride for a little test run. I'll be sure to post a follow up when we're all finished. Ain't he handsome?! :)
So, he and I are headed out on the Sturdy Girl Club ride for a little test run. I'll be sure to post a follow up when we're all finished. Ain't he handsome?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment