Monday, August 27, 2007

Upgrade is Official!

It's official! I am now a Category 3 racer! Wow. To think that my goals at the start of the season were to finish a road race and to finish a crit. From there, I managed to somehow complete a great season that included the Tour de Toona, and about a dozen other races. And even one WIN! I really didn't have expectations like this for my racing, but it has been a really fantastic experience. I was really lucky to find a team like Sturdy Girl to ride with. Plus, it's so much fun to wear pink! :)

I am already looking forward to the opportunities in front of me for next season! I can't wait to try my legs against the fantastic racers that populate Cat 3 and Cat 1/2/3 races out here. What a challenge and what fun it will be!

No comments: