I thought I would have to be a mother of 6 before I heard that phrase. Nope...just the mother of a few cats and married to a man who (like HIS mother) feels a need to help fuzzy things in need.
Yep..you see where this is going, right?
I came home from work last night to a small grey fuzzball meowing adorably from the spare bedroom. Apparently, the little guy was attempting to climb into a moving exhaust fan in the schoolyard at Chuck's work. He was rescued by a nun and since no one else would take him home, my dear hubby did.
After receiving a clean bill of health from the Vet this morning, Aquinas - named after the patron Saint of the school - is now familiarizing himself with our house and his siblings.
Yep...#5 has found a home. So...here he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment