The best part is, I read these books when I was little. And collected the little rubber figures. I probably have this one in a box somewhere in my basement or my mom's basement. I'm going to have to go home and look. I had no idea that I was so mischevious. Hmmm...but, I guess it must be true if the quiz said so!Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Little Miss Naughty
According to an online quiz that I took sent by a friend from High School - I am...
The best part is, I read these books when I was little. And collected the little rubber figures. I probably have this one in a box somewhere in my basement or my mom's basement. I'm going to have to go home and look. I had no idea that I was so mischevious. Hmmm...but, I guess it must be true if the quiz said so!
The best part is, I read these books when I was little. And collected the little rubber figures. I probably have this one in a box somewhere in my basement or my mom's basement. I'm going to have to go home and look. I had no idea that I was so mischevious. Hmmm...but, I guess it must be true if the quiz said so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment