Well, with my last race result officially posted to USA Cycling, the season has ended for me with the following stats:
Ranked 2nd in the State in both Crits and Road Races
Ranked 14th in the Nation in Road Races and 29th in the Nation in Crits
14 Top 10 Finishes - 11 of those were Top 5!
1 Crit Win
1 Uphill Time Trial Win
22 out of 25 points for my upgrade to Cat 2.
So close on that last one. Alas...so far! :)
I think that's a pretty daggon good season! Can't wait to see what next year holds!
3 comments:
Excellent results. It's sad that the season is over for some. I hope you have a great Winter! C'Ya next Spring!
That's a phenomenal season! I expect you'll have the points you need early next spring.
Thanks, guys! I feel great about it. It's very sad that racing season has ended...I wish I lived somewhere that was perpetually road worthy! :) Alas, Philly will have to do! Either that, or I have to take up racing in the slush and mud!
Post a Comment