So, here he is... Big, Bad, and Blue...BUBBA!!!!!
Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Please Welcome..
The newest member of my two wheeled family! After hearing about the abrupt end to a teammate's season due to a crash and broken bike, and after sending Athena to live with my brother, I realized that having a second bike upon which one can race is pretty important. So, in an effort to find a bike that I knew I would like and one that would not be a huge change from Falco...I kept it within the family, so to speak!
So, here he is... Big, Bad, and Blue...BUBBA!!!!!
The second picture is a black, white and blue shot. Digital cameras are so fun!
So, here he is... Big, Bad, and Blue...BUBBA!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice! Very artsy B/W photo :)
I took him out for a spin yesterday. Really a nice riding bike...I like him!
Post a Comment