We had an incredibly successful Cockatil Party last night at the BEAUTIFUL home of Molly and Jo. Sally had the head count at 105! 105 people attended the soiree and brought with them even more incredible raffle prizes and fantastically positive vibes.
I got to thank Mike from Specialized for their sponsorship of our team and for helping to hook us up with some SWEET rides! Thank you, Mike!
Here's the place prior to the inundation of bodies! :) I think my decorations were pretty darn hip!
Anne and Lenore!
Visit their blogs, these two are GREAT!
Keep an eye on Lenore Pipes this year, girls...she's going to knock our socks off this season!
Sally and Luly!
Co-Founder and Raffle Coordinator extraordinare.
We had a great time at the party! And, I came home with some pretty cool raffle prizes - a beautiful necklace and earring set, $20 in gift certificates to the Reading Terminal Market and an homemade scarf! Candace won a Sturdy Girl goodie bag, Doreen won the Team Ultralink goodie bag and Krysia...the lucky ducky...won a brand new set of Roval Fusee SL wheels! The same wheels that came on my Tarmac...I tried to win them, but I'm happy with my prizes.
Thanks to all the incredible folks who came out to support Sturdy Girl Cycling, to Dana and Sally for creating such an incredible club and team, and to my teammates for being fantastic people that I adore!
No comments:
Post a Comment