Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My To Do List, edited to reflect things done (those in white) and still to do (in pink)! :)

- prepare lecture about NAFTA for Mexico
- prepare practice talk lecture for Thursday (as in tomorrow!)
- read and take notes on prelims stuff
- ride my bike
- grade papers for two 103 and one 104 class
- finish up Barnes Foundation Micro-Grant documents
- practice my Spanish
- ride my bike
- grocery shop so Chuck has food to eat while I am in Mexico
- do last minute Mexico shopping (clothing, toiletries, etc.)
- pack for Mexico
- do laundry so that I have clothes to pack for Mexico!

- go to the gym
- get a new battery for my heart rate monitor strap
- get a new battery for my watch

- ride my bike
- contact the bank to let them know I will be out of the country and using my debit card!
- teach
- eat
- sleep
- did I mention ride my bike?

How did I get so little done in one day?! Or, did I get a lot done?! Totally not sure! :)

No comments: