Thursday, February 28, 2008

Red Stick Ramblers

As I sit in my office on a quiet Thursday (I'm the only one teaching today, so it's always quiet around here!), I'm jamming to the Red Stick Ramblers on my iTunes. I'm getting in the mood for my night out with Whitney! We're going to go see the band at the World Cafe Live! :) I love hanging out with her like this...she's a great concert going partner!

Can't wait to see these guys live again - the last time was when they played with the Wilders out in PA somewhere. That was the first I had ever heard of them, but I was immediately hooked. Can't beat cajun, swing, jazz, bluegrass (or something like that!)!

P.S. I was going to edit my To Do List again, until I realized that the only thing I'd be able to change is that I slept last night. Not so good! :)

No comments: