Friday, February 15, 2008

Sturdy Party!

Tonight is the big
Sturdy Girl Cycling Cocktail Party fundraiser!

I'm in charge of decorations...which is quite nerve wracking, I tell ya! When I decorated for my birthday party - mind you, I had about 3 hours notice - I was warned (lovingly of course) by Dana that my decorations for the Cocktail party had better outshine my birthday decor. Uh-oh! :) Such pressure! So, I went bananas...I picked up all kinds of fun goodies to toss around Molly's house for tonight. I did control myself and put back the hot pink and yellow maracas...but it was a tough move. :)

The Cocktail party is a fun night. I went last year, although it was a little strange because I didn't really know anyone. This year, though...I'm sure I'll have an even better time because I'm no longer a newbie! I've got my camera - digital disk empty, batteries fully charged, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them to this site and the Sturdy Girl Racing Blog.
There's a rockin' raffle tonight and I'm gonna win me some stuff!
I'll be seeing some of you Wild and Crazy Gals later! :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Sarah, you are the best. I feel grateful to consider you a friend. A person with a big, beautiful heart whose bubble of love is simply irresistable and contagious!