I went to the gym with Chuck this morning to lift weights. I really need to do this more often, because I tend to go once in a while and not consistently, and then I just live to regret it for the next three days! :) So, anyway...I went....and I lifted. I did some arms, I did some legs and squats, and then I came home and rode for an hour.
And then we made the next mistake that I will regret in the morning...
Chuck and I just got home from bowling with Bernadette and Glenn. We had a great time, as we always do with these two. I beat Chuck in 3 of the 4 games that we played. Since Chuck went to college on a bowling scholarship and, as all who have bowled with him know, is still very good, it was a LOT of fun to kick his butt! :) Actually, the last game was awesome for me. I bowled 4 strikes in a row and ended up with my second highest score ever of a 177! Woo hoo!
We always have such a great time with Glenn and Bern. They are expecting twins sometime this summer, which is highly exciting since they have been through a lot to get to this point! It was fun to talk about baby names and hear how excited they both are for this new adventure. They have decided to not find out the gender of the babies, which I think is really cool. In this day and age, when there are so few surprises left in the world, this is one that I hope to experience one day - the absolute joy and surprise of hearing a doctor say, "Congratulations...it's a ----!" How cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment