And happy about it!
My legs are SORE! I have really been cruel to my legs this week...in a really good way. A total of 260 miles since Sunday, and more on the schedule for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the preview of the Bridgeton course for the State Champ race next weekend. I'm hoping that the race goes well. I figure that I will beat myself up this week and then "taper" for the race. Take a couple of hard days at the start of next week and taper off to very little by Friday. If all goes according to plan, I should be feeling like a million bucks on Saturday. Or at least a quarter of a million!!!
Bring on the State Championships!
1 comment:
Sarah,
You can do it. I'll be thinking about you all week. When Saturday comes, we will travel together - you on a bike and me on my feet. We have a big walk on Saturday. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best. I know you can do it.
Mom
Post a Comment