Monday, June 02, 2008

Double Overtime!

Well, I was planning to be cuddled in bed next to the hubby by now. Instead, I am wide awake and pacing the living room as the Red Wings head into the 2nd Sudden Death overtime of Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals. I know that to many, my anxiety over this game is strange, but I am a true hockey fan. I mean, I haven't lived in Detroit for nearly 8 years and I get to see a non-playoff Wings game maybe twice all season long. Yet, I know all the players, I still love the guys, and they remain (in my opinion) the classiest and best team in hockey.

So, here I sit...Double Overtime is about to begin. Hopefully, my next post will be ecstatically happy...and tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Karyn and Eric said...

Believe it or not I'm watching the game too...and yelling at the TV! Go Wings!

Choppah said...

Ok...now this is just getting ridiculous! Triple overtime? ugh!

Karyn and Eric said...

It's only 9:30pm for me and probably way past your bedtime! The Wings need to step it up so I can go to bed. I'm going to Michigan this week...it would be nice to attend the rally and parade if they win.