Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best Day and a Half EVER

I just got back from the best day and a half I have had in a VERY long time. Maybe it was due to the fact that I spent the entire time with my fantastic husband? Definitely. Helped along by the following fun:

- finding Halloween ornaments for my Halloween tree at Winterwood! :)



- having breakfast with Sarah and Katie...go Team Wednesday!!

- going to the zoo! I love the Zoo...and we've made it a tradition to go to the Cape May zoo every year...one of the first dates we ever had was to the zoo. The visit was great - complete with a very active Bobcat, a snoozing Capybara (the largest rodent in the world) and some shocking pink flamingoes!


- going to see Hellboy II - it was ok...not great...just ok.

- dinner at Sunset Bay was beautiful. It was one of the most gorgeous evenings I've seen down there in a long time. The Osprey nests are really active right now. They are really successful this year, one nest full of four fledglings!

I can't wait to head down there again and spend more time with my honey.

Thanks for a great day, Baby!

No comments: