Saturday, July 05, 2008

Cutest Grams EVER!

I do believe (I know that I am partial, here) that I have the cutest Grandmother in the universe.

She'll probably kill me for posting this picture of her, but it normally hangs on my fridge and it always makes me smile!!

She is so funny and sweet and caring. She sends me emails that crack me up so bad! She has this fantastic way of telling stories about the things that happen to her...they are so funny. I called her the other day, after the State race, and left her a message about it. She can't hear very well anymore, so she can only talk on certain phones, so she said she couldn't call me back...but she sent me an email telling me how proud she is of me and how great she thinks it is that us "kids" keep getting out there and doing these things that we do!

But, my favorite part of the email was the end, when she started talking about her upcoming visit to my mom and dad's house. Grams, hope you don't mind me sampling your email here!!!

"I just got home last night from Linda's and Rose & Dan are going to be here in a little while and I am going back home with them on Sunday for a visit. We should have a good time and I am anxious to see all her new things in their home. They are great at decorating and helped Linda change her living room around the last time they were here. It really is neat.

I told them my hearing is annoying to some people and I just got new glasses since I am starting with eye problems and my wardrobe sucks so maybe they would rather leave me home until I make some adjustments to myself. You don't get a nice package taking me home.

However, I will try to do my best if they want to take a chance.

Keep pumping up those hills like I saw on that picture you sent and let me know what is going on.
Love you
Gram"

I told you....cutest Grams EVER!!!!!!

No comments: