Woo hoo!
I went over to the West River Drive TT this morning with Candace and Jenny. My goal was sub 21 minutes for the ride and I was feeling pretty good as we were warming up. The last time I did this, I was on my road bike and clocked 22:13. Then, at the Philly TT I was on Christian's bike and went 21:12 (it's a tad bit longer than the Saturday course). Today, I rode the TT bike again and clocked 20:43!! Woo hoo! Under 21! I felt good coming into the last K, which is particularly good as that's where I cracked Pro Race Weekend. I held it together and am very happy with my finish.
The plan today is to chill out. Stay off my legs as much as I can and get ready for the Comeback Crit tomorrow. This should be a good race - it's loaded with great riders - Nonnie Howard, Kristy Swope, Melissa O'Reilley, Betty, Kelley, Lynda and Annie. I'm looking forward to a good race.
No comments:
Post a Comment