Tonight is the Greentree training crit! I've not done the Thursday night crit before, but as the NJ State Crit Championships are on this course, I figure I should start taking advantage of a race-pace plus training ride on the course!
Plus, it will be a perfect leg-warmer for this weekend, which will inevitably be killer, considering the fields for both races! Davina (the Aussie from the Comeback Crit) has registered for both Hammer Creek and Doylestown. She's bound to make things bloody interesting. I know I can hang with her to some extent because I did it at the Comeback. However, I also know that she is fully capapble of ripping my legs off and then handing them to me with a smile and a "G'day" as she screams past me! With her, Melissa O, Swope, and Jackie Paull in the lineup for the weekend, it should be great. My plan...hang on and garner me some upgrade points! :)
For now...I'm getting ready to practice race with the boys. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment