Friday, July 04, 2008

My Last Meal...

Or, at least, my last slice of Mack's pizza - FOREVER. Let's just say that it didn't, ahem, agree with me? I don't think I'll be partaking in boardwalk pizza again anytime soon.

The lifeguard races last night were pretty interesting to watch. They would have been a lot more fun if it hadn't been freezing cold! Brrr...I was not envious of those guys having to be out in the ocean last night. We had a few good finishes...Moose got 2nd in the paddle, J.T. was 4th in the singles row.

Tonight is the lovely fireworks show down at the beach. I'm very excited to go and watch them with my little buddy, Kai. He's our friends Jackie and Dave's son...he's one of the cutest kids EVER. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures tonight. A few years ago, Kai just called me "ooh-ahh" because we went to the fireworks and I goofed around with him all night going "ooooh!" "aaaaah!" Now, he knows who I am, but still remembers that and asks every year if I'm going to be there for the 4th. We'll have a great time with friends tonight, and then it's back home and racing on Sunday. :)

No comments: